Mark Ronson releases ‘Find U Again’ featuring Camila Cabello
This song is the fourth track to be taken from his fifth studio album, Late Night Feelings, out June 21st via Columbia Records. The song was produced by Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker of Tame Impala, and co-written by Mark, Kevin, Camila and Ilsey Juber.
‘Find U Again’ follows the release of ‘Don’t Leave Me Lonely’ featuring YEBBA, and the album’s title track ‘Late Night Feelings’ featuring Lykke Li. The premiere single from the album was 2018’s global hit ‘Nothing Breaks Like a Heart’ featuring Miley Cyrus, which has garnered 392 million streams and over 121 million video views worldwide.
Late Night Feelings also features collaborations with a diverse range of artists including Alicia Keys, Angel Olson, King Princess, The Last Artful, Dodgr, Diana Gordon and Ilsey. The complete album tracklisting is below.
Ronson has described the album as a collection of “sad bangers”, and the new track, like much of the LP, is emotionally complex and personal. The album comes after a landmark year for him, in which he has won an Academy Award, Golden Globe and Grammy Award for his work with Lady Gaga on ‘Shallow’ from A Star is Born.
Late Night Feelings tracklisting:
1. Late Night Prelude
2. Late Night Feelings (feat. Lykke Li)
3. Find U Again (feat. Camila Cabello)
4. Piece of Us (feat. King Princess)
5. Knock Knock Knock (feat. YEBBA)
6. Don’t Leave Me Lonely (feat. YEBBA)
7. When U Went Away (feat. YEBBA)
8. Truth (feat. Alicia Keys & The Last Artful, Dodgr)
9. Nothing Breaks Like A Heart (feat. Miley Cyrus)
10. True Blue (feat. Angel Olsen)
11. Why Hide (feat. Diana Gordon)
12. 2 AM (feat. Lykke Li)
13. Spinning (feat. Ilsey)