From promoting wellbeing to supporting our parent community to free gig tickets: we’ve got you covered.
- Our Unmind app provides our employees with the tools they need to proactively support their wellbeing
- Premium Days as well as an annual leave entitlement, and the ability to trade holiday
- Private medical, dental and life insurance, health screenings and eye tests
- Virtual GP access
- Cycle to work scheme and access to some great gym discounts
- We have maternity, adoption and shared parental leave entitlements that ensure our people are supported during some of the most important moments of their lives
- We were the first private sector company in the UK to provide additional parental leave for premature babies
- To help support employees in maintaining a home and work life balance, we provide return-to-work coaching to help our Sony Music parents thrive as well as emergency backup care for child and adult dependents
- Our parent network helps to provide peer-to-peer support and acts as a forum to suggest new initiatives to further support our workforce
And the extras…
- An annual gig allowance as well as a monthly allowance for new music
- A generous pension scheme that double matches your contributions
- National Art Pass, season ticket loans and a discounted Spotify account
- Great deals on Sony electronics as well as invitations to Sony Pictures screenings
- Free fruit to help you get your five-a-day, plus a free fry-up on Fridays for when you’re in need of a treat!