Mark Ronson announces new album ‘Late Night Feelings’
Mark Ronson has announced that his fifth studio album, Late Night Feelings, will be released on June 21st via Columbia Records. The title track single ‘Late Night Feelings’ feat. Lykke Li is available now.
The album will feature collaborations with a diverse range of artists including Miley Cyrus, Camila Cabello, Alicia Keys, YEBBA, Angel Olson, King Princess, The Last Artful, Dodgr, Diana Gordon and Ilsey. Emotionally complex and personal, Late Night Feelings has been described by Mark as a collection of “sad bangers”.
The single ‘Late Night Feelings’ feat. Lykke Li was written by Mark Ronson, Ilsey Juber, Lykke Li and Stephen Kozmeniuk, and produced by Mark and co-produced by the Picard Brothers at Zelig Studios in LA. It is the second single to be released from the album following 2018’s hit ‘Nothing Breaks Like a Heart’ feat. Miley Cyrus, which has garnered 250 million streams and 100 million video views worldwide.
The new album comes after a landmark year for Ronson, winning an Academy Award, Golden Globe and Grammy Award for his work with Lady Gaga on ‘Shallow’ from A Star is Born.
Late Night Feelings is available to pre-order now.
1. Late Night Prelude
2. Late Night Feelings (feat. Lykke Li)
3. Find U Again (feat. Camila Cabello)
4. Piece of Us (feat. King Princess)
5. Knock Knock Knock (feat. YEBBA)
6. Don’t Leave Me Lonely (feat. YEBBA)
7. When U Went Away (feat. YEBBA)
8. Truth (feat. Alicia Keys & The Last Artful, Dodgr)
9. Nothing Breaks Like a Heart (feat. Miley Cyrus)
10. True Blue (feat. Angel Olsen)
11. Why Hide (feat. Diana Gordon)
12. 2 AM (feat. Lykke Li)
13. Spinning (feat. Ilsey)